WELCOME TO THE KIMBALL COUNTY MANOR AND ASSISTED LIVING.
Our facility was designed to meet the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs or our residents. Combine this with the support of our amazing staff and your loved ones will find that this is a great place to live. Please stop by and take a tour of our facility, we are sure you will love it.
- “Skilled” Care
- Medicare pays for 100% of the first 20 days in our facility
- Medicare pays for up to 100 days in the facility
80% paid by Medicare A
20% paid by your individual co-Insurance.
To be eligible
- Must be enrolled in Medicare Part A
- Have a 3 day qualifying stay in a Hospital
- Must be admitted to our facility within 30 days of a hospital stay
- Must meet Medicare qualifying requirements
Medicare Skilled Services Include
- 24 hour Nursing care
- Physical Therapy-Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Room & Board
- Lab Services
- Doctor Visits
- Medical Supplies
Long term care
- Dining services – 3 meals daily with alternative Entrees.
- Snack cart with variety of items day & night
- Social gatherings
- Sitting and Dining area
- Variety of scheduled daily activities
- Adult Day Care-Services provided to anyone in the community for adult daycare by the hour.
- Respite care – Services and care for adults to allow care takers a reprieve for overnight stays 1-3 days
- Hospice care - Care given by Hospice provider which helps families & residents with end of life decisions and care
- Outpatient bathing – Whirlpool bathing available for a small fee Monday-Friday.
- Medicare/Medicaid Licensed Provider
- Adult Day Care Services
- Hospice Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Restorative Therapy Program
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Bird Aviary
- Activities Program
- Consulting Pharmacist
- Consulting Dietician
- Expanded Basic Cable Television
- Van Transportation
- Outpatient Bathing in a Spa Atmosphere
- Security System throughout building
- All Faith Religious Services
- Complete Laundry and Housekeeping
- Assisted Living Apartments