Kimball County Manor Assisted Living is an 18-apartment complex built in 2000. We provide a safe, friendly atmosphere for individuals who need personalized assistance.
It is the mission of Kimball County Manor Assisted Living to promote resident self-direction and participation in decisions that emphasize independence, individuality, privacy and dignity.
Resident’s amenities include:
- 3 Balanced meals served daily in our dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Scheduled shopping transportation
- Outings to various activities
- Daily activity programs
- All utilities included except telephone
- Maintenance services
- Beauty shop on site
- Internet access
- Sitting room with computers, and flat screen TV
- Licensed, Profession nursing staff
- Secure, protected environment