Interested in being part of our team? Competitive wages, excellent benefit package and a fun Place to work.
Kimball County Manor has positions for:
- Registered Nurse
- The primary purpose of your position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- KCM offers an insurance package, PTO, and competitive wage. Call Sarah at Kimball County Manor at 308-235-4693 for further details or stop in today to pick up an application at 810 E 7th St, Kimball, NE 69145.
- Dietary Department
- Kimball County Manor is seeking part time and full time Dietary Aides and cooks. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a great work environment.
- Contact Jeanette at Kimball County Manor, 810 E. 7th St, Kimball, NE 69145, 308-235-4693
- Certified Nurse Aides
- Kimball County Manor is seeking Certified Nurse Aides FT/PT Day, Evening and Night shifts. We offer competitive salary, benefits and a great work environment.
- Contact Sarah at Kimball County Manor, 810 E. 7th St, Kimball, NE 69145, 308-235-4693
- Director of Social Services
- Kimball County Manor skilled nursing facility is seeking a strong and compassionate Director of Social Services.
- Responsibilities of the Director of Social Services-Nursing Home:
- Plans and directs a comprehensive social services program which provides support services for residents and families.
- Responsible for coordinating all admissions and discharges to ensure facility census is kept at its maximum capacity.
- Participates in an interdisciplinary team approach to better serve the needs of the facility population.
- Requirements of the Director of Social Services-Nursing Home:
- Must have Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in social work and/or Healthcare Field
- Must have healthcare experience, preferably nursing home experience
- Able to communicate effectively
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Applications available at Kimball County Manor, 810 E. 7th St, Kimball, Ne 69145 or at kcmanor.com
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2021
- Kimball County Manor is looking to hire part time housekeepers to our team with the possibility of full time.
- The primary purpose of your position is to provide a clean, safe and
homelike environment. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, hardworking and a self starter. KCM offers an insurance package and PTO. Call Charise at KCM at 308-235-4693 for further information.
- Activity Assistant
- Kimball County Manor is looking to add a part time Activity Assistant to our team!
- We are seeking a team player, hard worker, reliable, and a self starter.
- The primary purpose of your position is to assist the Activity Director in conducting activities, one on one visits, celebrating birthdays, and creating a safe, clean, educational and fun environment for the residents.
- If interested or you have any questions, please call Morgan at 308-235-4693.