Interested in being part of our team? Competitive wages, excellent benefit package and a fun Place to work.
Kimball County Manor has positions for:
- Registered Nurse
- The primary purpose of your position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- KCM offers an insurance package, PTO, and competitive wage. Call Sarah at Kimball County Manor at 308-235-4693 for further details or stop in today to pick up an application at 810 E 7th St, Kimball, NE 69145.
- Dietary Department
- Kimball County Manor is seeking two Full Time Cooks. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a great work environment.
- Contact Jeanette at Kimball County Manor, 810 E. 7th St, Kimball, NE 69145, 308-235-4693
- Certified Nurse Aides
- Kimball County Manor is seeking Certified Nurse Aides FT/PT Day, Evening and Night shifts. We offer competitive salary, benefits and a great work environment.
- Contact Sarah at Kimball County Manor, 810 E. 7th St, Kimball, NE 69145, 308-235-4693